In the somewhat edited words of Tyrion Lannister:
I write and I shoot things.
I am a visual storyteller, exploring the world through human connection. My greatest desire is to use my gift of photographic and written storytelling to share stories of extraordinarily ordinary people living lives of courage, hope, love, goodness and joy in the world. Stories that inspire us to do our own little bit of good in our part of the world.
Five Quick Things About Me:
- I can't eat potatoes. Or beans. Yes, I am aware these are two of the world's staples. #travelerfail
- I love to travel almost more than anything and have been to over 30 countries. Only 165 to go.
- I am somewhat allergic to wine, but with enough chocolate, tacos and Benadryl, I am fine. Truly.
- I climbed Mt. Kilimanjaro a couple of years ago with a group of incredibly badass women, summiting on International Women's Day. #unforgettable
- I have three amazing daughters who keep me grounded, and set my heart on fire (mostly in a good way, but sometimes...well... #pubertyisnojoke).
MY Photography STYLE
My style is predominantly documentary style. I care deeply about capturing and preserving the real moments and seasons of our lives. Unscripted. Raw. Authentic. True.
Life Stories - Whether it is a quick story session at the park, or a day-in-the-life session at home, I aim to freeze time and capture the reality of the story you are living.... right now. Right where you are. Serving families, kids, babies, high school seniors, professionals.
Elopements & Weddings - I capture your day as a story that unfolds chapter by chapter throughout the day... from a parking lot to a mountaintop or indoor cathedral. I specialize in capturing the moments between the big moments. I look for and capture connection, emotion, humor and joy.
Humanitarian Work - I am an ethical storyteller capturing and sharing real stories of courage, dignity and hope in an a way that empowers the subjects and amplifies the stories they choose to share with the world.
Kelly & Alec
“Chelsea... when we first met you, I know I told you I was looking for someone to catch the 'moments between the moments' but you captured so much more than that. You can actually see the love and excitement of the day and I don't know how to thank you for that. Thank you for capturing us in a way we didn't even know was possible.”